Premed 101 Forums

It HAS begun!

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

I'm so excited...this morning I received a big fat envelope with an invitation for an interview on March 14 at 8:30am with UofO! Woo hoo!

Good luck everyone!

Peter

Guest doctorfunk

There's nothing like opening your mailbox and seeing the 'fatty'. Congratulations and good luck! I will wait with anticipation for my own big envelope.

Guest me maniac

Peter!!!!

Congrats! I can't tell you how excited I got when I read your post! I know that March 14th will be a lucky day for you..... because it's also my birthday!!

I will be thinking of you on March 14th!

Mandy

Guest MayFlower1

Hey everyone...thanks again for the congrats...if you're applying to med school this year...GO AND STOCK YOUR MAILPEOPLE so I can hear some great news from others who have applied!

If you're already in med school or residency...put in a good word for us! :b

Peter

Guest MayFlower1

Thanks Tim...not that I didn't take my interview seriously last year or anything...but I'm treating this one as my last...I'm so excited...

Peter

Guest medicator007

One can never be congratulated TOO many times when it comes to excellent news, so permit me to join my colleagues in this respect!

Congratulations Peter!

All the best,

Blair

Guest MayFlower1

ManitobaMed,

Thanks so much for the support. I hope I do a better job at my interview this year. Some of the UofO med students have offered to do a mock interview with me...I'll be doing that this coming saturday. I feel much better prepared after a year of introspection...and, of course, more waiting!

It's nice to see you around the boards again...hopefully you'll keep hangin'.

Peter

Archived