Premed 101 Forums

Last 2 year GPA, more than full course load?

You list all of them for each year. It's unfortunately not like Western, where you get to drop courses taken on top of the 10 courses.

That really sucks, the 11th course I took in one of my last 2 years caused my GPA to drop from a 4 to a 3.9....I know a 3.9 is nothing to complain about but when you're fighting for an OOP spot that's a huge drop

You have to think they calculate GPA to 2 decimal places though, right? Otherwise you wouldn't really get much separation between applicants, considering how many hundreds of OOP apply. I mean, I'm OOP and I have a OMSAS 3.948 haha which comes up as a 3.9. Does anyone know for sure how they rate GPA's?

You have to think they calculate GPA to 2 decimal places though, right? Otherwise you wouldn't really get much separation between applicants, considering how many hundreds of OOP apply. I mean, I'm OOP and I have a OMSAS 3.948 haha which comes up as a 3.9. Does anyone know for sure how they rate GPA's?

I am almost certain it is just to one decimal point but not 100% sure. When I entered all my grades on my transcript assessment it gave me a GPA to one decimal point, and their website says they calculate GPA to the nearest single decimal point too

Archived