Premed 101 Forums

Awards Section - Qualifications And Competition Involved?

My interpretation is that for qualifications you put what you did to earn the award. For example: To get the faculty of science award i had the highest GPA of my graduating class. For competition involved it believe that you put who you competed against to earn the award. For the previous example it would be your graduating class.

My interpretation is that for qualifications you put what you did to earn the award. For example: To get the faculty of science award i had the highest GPA of my graduating class. For competition involved it believe that you put who you competed against to earn the award. For the previous example it would be your graduating class.

Oh great thanks. Do you have any idea what you would put down for qualifications and competition involved regarding publications and conference presentations?

Well, it is too late now but if you did not compete for the opportunity to publish or present at a conference I would just put "none" for competition. As for qualifications I would briefly describe why I was selected / given the opportunity to do either of these, Ex. honours project, research assistant, etc.

Archived