Premed 101 Forums

Publications - Descriptions

Just wondering if anyone else has come across these problems/questions with regards to the publication section of the application...

Often the title of the publication is longer than the character limit - I guess we just leave it shortened?

In the description section, should we describe what the publication showed or describe our role in the publication or quickly do both?

Thanks! :)

Just wondering if anyone else has come across these problems/questions with regards to the publication section of the application...

Often the title of the publication is longer than the character limit - I guess we just leave it shortened?

In the description section, should we describe what the publication showed or describe our role in the publication or quickly do both?

Thanks! :)

I actually did a bit of both, and ya you're right, I ran into the same problem with the title. OMSAS is ridiculous...I'm amazed that whichever idiot designed the system thinks that somehow putting a limit on a publication title is justified or that it helps anyone, but I just wrote a more shortened version of it.

Archived