Premed 101 Forums

Feb Dat

all i know...chemistry had a question that was incorrect (the options)

option A was suppose to be 6.54 but they put 654...so one question will be taken out...so don't stress too much

and in general if everyone does bad...then the marks won't be bad because its a weird fair distribution they use. so don't stress...focus on your school work and maintain your gpa's. im sure you did better than you thought. wait till march for answers

option A was suppose to be 6.54 but they put 654...so one question will be taken out...so don't stress too much

and in general if everyone does bad...then the marks won't be bad because its a weird fair distribution they use. so don't stress...focus on your school work and maintain your gpa's. im sure you did better than you thought. wait till march for answers

Which question (not exactly, of course) was that? I believe there was another error as well in the chemistry section involving silver chloride. Also, how do you know it would be taken out, did you contact the CDA? (it should be removed considering it's an error)

Which question (not exactly, of course) was that? I believe there was another error as well in the chemistry section involving silver chloride. Also, how do you know it would be taken out, did you contact the CDA? (it should be removed considering it's an error)

i can't discuss which question due to ethical reasons and preserving the integrity of the test and CDA, however to my knowledge as well as a couple other people...we only found that question/answer choices to be incorrect.

And i spoke to the person in charge...and they said they will take care of it. However I will personally call CDA monday, as should you and several others (it'll work to everybody's advantage)

Yup! I was staring at that question for so long puzzled. I will send them an email as well.

Archived