Premed 101 Forums

Just wondering...

Guest GDL

...So its late and I am cramming like mad for my final organic chem exam right now...Anywho while my next coffee pot brews; I was just wondering how many people here a applying in 2005? :\

Guest therealcrackers

Snide comments work well. So does road hockey! Sanity is, however, overrated. :smokin And relative. 8o And would you want to spend ALL THAT MUCH TIME with the person designated as the benchmark for sanity? :\

And the nice thing is, as UWOMED2005 aptly points out, clerkship is the next best thing; especially since we can still squeeze in some road hockey then...

Guest RAK2005

Man, I think the 2002 "award for procrastination" HAS to go to UWO... your team effort of time-wasting between 1st and 2nd years is unprecedented ! Congrats !

Where did all those Queen's people go ? Probably studying neuro, the nerds... oh wait, that's in 3 days !!!!! I'm outta here.

Thanks! We've been working hard....anything but studying....I guess we'll have to take some time off from the books to get our acceptance speech for the big award together....;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TimmyMax

Tee, hee!

Wow! My computer has been on blocks for the last month, hence my late reply to this thread- otherwise, I'd be right in there wasting time with the rest of you guys! I'm glad to see that our school has such a rep for procrastiation- I prefer to see it as doing-things-other-than-studying. Unfortunately, not having a computer has torpedoed my helicopter game prowess...

Timmy

Guest therealcrackers

Aw Timmy.... are you losing your touch? Being on a Pentium II at home with a lower processor speed means my score has topped 2500 a couple of times.

Procrastinators of the world get together later!

Guest UWOMED2005

Yeah, my goals for the christmas break were to write that HIS essay that's due Jan 16th, submit a paper for publication, review in entirety our CNS and MSSK notes, and read a couple of novels I've had on the backburner.

How much of that did I get done? De nada!

Oh well, at least I had a good break.

And thank god I still haven't played that helicopter game. . . especially since my recent purchase of a palm means I could probably download that game and bring it to class. :eek

I'm in the same boat - finishing up the pre-req's this year, the required 2nd year (for GPA purposes) next (academic) year, and then off to the races..

OR, of to the stables, waiting to apply the following year, amongst all the non-OAC keeners/genii..

Thank the start for "life experience" merit, even if I spent a good part of my life looking like this :hat

Archived