Premed 101 Forums

Catch up

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Wooo,

Is anyone else having major difficulties keeping up with all the posts that are appearing these days? Lots of activities going on in meds land!

If anyone else is hanging about and in TO and reading this--get outside!! It's beautiful today! (At least I have a bit of an excuse to be in=pinguid loads of homework.)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest peachy

I'm on the same page as you - I've been just marking the forum as read without actually getting through the messages....there are just too many! I'm also stuck inside in TO with incredible amounts of schoolwork to do....but, on the bright side, just four weeks left of undergrad for me, yay! :)

Guest UWOMED2005

Yeah, I've totally noticed as well. Whereas I used to browse all the forums in case I might be of use, I'm now pretty much sticking to the Meds/CaRMS and Western forums.

Guest calvindog

Its Seasonal! This time of year when admissions are on everyone's mind plus Grade 12er's about to leave High school really pump up the activity. I know when I am finishing the school year, I think about meds a lot more!

Compare it to the beginning of September when it will be very quiet and sometimes go days without a post.

Cheers:hat

Archived