Premed 101 Forums

Next Step After Confirmation Of Receipt Of Documents?

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather.

After accepting the offer through OMSAS, I have received same confirmation number for both submission and reviewed email from OMSAS. Diane's confirmation of receipt of documents email made it sound like I should be receiving two different confirmation numbers for submission and processed email so I was little worried. Did everyone receive same confirmation number for both submission and reviewed email from OMSAS after you submitted SAM? Did everyone also have information regarding SAM in their confirmation of receipt of documents email?

Also, in the confirmation of receipt of documents email from Diane, it said "Your admission will be processed internally and as soon as this step is complete you will be informed and we will confirm your student number at that time." (I will remove this quote if this is confidential). She said it usually takes until mid-July for us to receive the student number... Does this mean we will not be receiving any information or email from the admission office until July?

I am just little anxious/worried and wanted to make sure I did not blow my offer.

Thank you so much!

Hi! I received the same confirmation number twice as well. I also got information about SAM in Diane's confirmation of receipt of documents e-mail. I e-mailed her about it, asking if that meant they had not received my reply through SAM and she said it was just a standard e-mail they sent everyone when they got their paper documents. I think the admin people at uOttawa must hate me by now because I've been e-mailing/calling them every two days or so with questions regarding the paperwork, etc... I'm wayyyyy too anxious that I messed something up along the way!

Hi! I received the same confirmation number twice as well. I also got information about SAM in Diane's confirmation of receipt of documents e-mail. I e-mailed her about it, asking if that meant they had not received my reply through SAM and she said it was just a standard e-mail they sent everyone when they got their paper documents. I think the admin people at uOttawa must hate me by now because I've been e-mailing/calling them every two days or so with questions regarding the paperwork, etc... I'm wayyyyy too anxious that I messed something up along the way!

Thank you so much for your reply! Glad to know I was not the only one bothering them :/ haha Thanks again and hope to see you in September :)

Archived