Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Dentistry Application

Yes, they will send an email listing the documents that are required for further assessments. These documents are based on the information you provide on the application form, including but may not limited to proof of status and official transcripts of your university. 

Thank you for the reply. Also, if there's a problem with an academic requirement (for example, I list a course that is not a valid requirement), do they let me know or do they just reject my application in future?

Thank you for the reply. Also, if there's a problem with an academic requirement (for example, I list a course that is not a valid requirement), do they let me know or do they just reject my application in future?

Honestly I'm in the same boat as you are :-) I've listed more than enough courses, however, I'm not sure about my Biochem as the description is very extensive ! Let's just hope we would have been informed of the missing courses on the acknowledgment of the receipt of the application mail :-) 

I remember last year they told me they didn't have a specific list of courses for the prerequisites, just as long as the courses taken will cover the topics listed.

I didn't email them to ask again this year....but I'm assuming they don't have a specific course list for prerequisites since it's not on their website. Maybe someone else can confirm this or I can email them again.

@reidp221:

Where to send your transcripts and proof of citizenship is on the UofT DDS application website - under Procedures For Application:

www.dentistry.utoronto.ca/admissions/doctor-dental-surgery-dds/procedures-application

Archived