Premed 101 Forums

Free Time During Dental School?

Hey guys! I am starting my first year in dental school this august and I was wondering if it is possible to practice a sport 4-5 days a week for 1h-1h30 WHILE maintaining a good GPA? I know that the workload is insanely high so I was just wondering.

If dental students could give me their opinion, it would be much appreciated!

I'd say probably not that many times a week but you'll definitely find the time to at least do some

But then again, it depends on your style of studying (cramming vs studying everyday) and how much time you need to practice in pre-clinical lab/how much lab work you have to do

I'd say probably not that many times a week but you'll definitely find the time to at least do some

But then again, it depends on your style of studying (cramming vs studying everyday) and how much time you need to practice in pre-clinical lab/how much lab work you have to do

Damnn! that kinda killed my vibe hahah. Thanks for your answer! Anybody else might wanna share their experience?

Haha didn't mean to do that! Everything is possible with proper time management, I'm also huge on sleep, I don't really know how much you care about that, but I devote as much time as I can to it haha

1st year can be very manageable so you might be able to make it work, but you'll have to cut back in 2nd year for sure (provided you still want that high GPA)

Enjoy first year!

Haha didn't mean to do that! Everything is possible with proper time management, I'm also huge on sleep, I don't really know how much you care about that, but I devote as much time as I can to it haha

1st year can be very manageable so you might be able to make it work, but you'll have to cut back in 2nd year for sure (provided you still want that high GPA)

Enjoy first year!

Well I can live off of 6hrs of sleep a day I think hahah.

I really hope that workload is a bit less than manitoba's university, here in Montreal. Because I mentally am not ready to give up on my passion yet hahah.

Thanks haha I will try to!

Archived