Premed 101 Forums

Room(s) available in Vancouver

Guest Ollie

Guest Ollie

Hi!

I am moving out of my apartment in Vancouver to go to UofT and my roommate needs a replacement! There is definitely one room, and possibly 2 rooms, available August 1 (we're still figuring out some details, and if desperate, we may push the move-in date to Aug 15)

The info:

Huge, bright 3 bedroom apartment, south Granville area. I love this apartment, I'm really sad to leave:(

It is ~15 min walk to VGH, short drive or bus ride to UBC, St.Paul's Hosp and Children's Hosp

One roomie is a 25 year old female high school teacher (2nd roomie TBD)

Rent for the whole place is $1600 which includes heat and hot water. Individual rent somewhat negotiable depending on room (but would definitely be less than $550).

Hydro, cable, phone, internet extra, usually ~ $45/month per person.

There is coin laundry in the building.

Looking for a roommate who is quiet but social (does that make sense?), relatively clean, and generally fun! Female preferred, but male also a possibility:lol

If you're interested, EZinbox me with your email address.

Oh yeah, I'm selling most of the furniture in my room as well (double bed, dresser, computer desk, computer, printer, stereo, and whatever else I can get rid of!). So if you are moving and you need stuff, this is the place for you!

Thanks!

Guest SaraRodrigues

Hello,

My name is Sara and I just read your add about needing a roommate. I will be moving to Vancouver for school in Sept and am in desperate need in finding a place. Your apartment sounds great, and i would really be interested in looking at it. I'm 21 years and entering the Nutritional science degree program at UBC. I'm well traveled as I just got back last year from teaching English in Taiwan along with traveling to Thailand, Hong Kong and Bali. I'm trying to get into Pharmacy but I didn't get in this year so this year i'll be needing to work extremely hard and stay focused. I'll be going to Vancouver July 2nd for the weekend and if i could i would love to check the place out if you are available. My email address is smileliveanddance@yahoo.ca, hope to hear from you soon.

SARA

Guest Ollie

Sara: I e-mailed you to let you know that we rented it already.

Anyone else: we rented the room already :( Thanks for your interest!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived