Premed 101 Forums

Tell us now

Guest pjdavis

Guest jrashad99

you said it pjdavis......

At least someone come on and post that they had a horrible interview to make my chances seem better. That might make the await easier.

Guest All Good Names are Used

You think your wait is bad, us dental hopefuls havnt even gotten an invitation for an interview yet!:rolleyes

Guest deeds16

well jrashad99...I had a pretty bad interview. One of the interviewers was just staring blankly at her sheet of paper while I answered a question...while another yawned while I was looking away (but I caught him). Plus...I answered some questions badly as well. So there you go...now you know that your chances have already improved.

Guest jrashad99

thanks for giving me hope deeds (even if you're lying to give me false hope)

Well pjdavis, lets run with this.....

what would you give to see that acceptance letter ? the left nut.....

hmmm... right about now, I'd give up every possession I own. (just cause I like my nuts)

anyone else care to share ?

Guest Lactic Folly

I would be thrilled to get an acceptance, but if it happened would have to decline the offer, so either way that's one less applicant jostling about for a spot..

Guest Koppertone

Well if I get accepted I'll confirm right away because Manitoba was my best interview (from my perspective) so I can't decline as I don't think my interviews went well anywhere else. However since I'm OOP I find getting an early acceptance unlikely |I

Guest pjdavis

Hey LacticFolly,

You got into U of A right? If so congratulations! :)

Where else did you interview? What is your first choice?

pjdavis

Guest pjdavis

Hey jrashad,

I think whether any OOPs decline their offer depends on where else they get in. It all comes down to the old addage that beggars can't be choosers. Hell I just want to be an MD. We've all worked far too hard, to not go where we get in, especially as most people who get an interview deserve to get in.

On a different note I spend far too much time checking this message board, and need to ask myself why am I such a procastinator!;)

Guest pjdavis

Does anyone else feel like this? It's like why worry about things you can't control and be happy in the present, but it's ALL I think about. ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest Koppertone

Yes.. and I also believe that it's all in vain and I should be working hard on my graduate application so that I have somewhere to go next September. I think it's mainly due to my lack of an early acceptance from UofA which really put a damper on all of my hopes for other places. The thing is, I'll be disappointed if I don't get in, yes, but can I at least know so that I can plan my future? If I get into any of the schools I applied to I'm going to have to plan a move, which is going to get progressively more difficult as the summer goes on. It's a pretty whiney attitude though, when you consider that absolutely everybody else is in the exact same boat as me. But hey, the whiney dinner gets the cheese (whatever that means)

Guest pjdavis

Hey Koppertone,

I heard the person with the most posts on this forum gets early acceptance.:lol Just kidding. But wouldn't it be nice. As for being whiney who isn't at this stage. Here's hoping for both of us.

pjdavis

Archived