Premed 101 Forums

No news in Oakville...

Guest Lynlloyd

Guest Lynlloyd

too funny!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Now I'm getting really paranoid!!!!

Do they send out the acceptances first followed by the rejects??????

Guest jmh2005

Apparently they send them all at once...I live here in Oakville too and didn't get my package until the Tuesday...hold on just a little longer...go with the theory that heavier mail takes longer (Canada Post denies that however...)...

Good luck!!!

Guest grandmellon

I'm feeling the same way as everyone else waiting!

Vw dubzter... just remember that I got in off the wait list hehehe and so can you!!! :D :D :D Sorry to hear the bad news... I've been having a bum of a time as well... crooked boss owes me $800 and is trying to swindle his way out of it.. and now I have no job for the seven weeks I could have worked this year I worked 4 and only got paid for 2... what kinda world do we live in?!?! It would make great headlines in the papers though... so who knows.. maybe i'll get an article done with the headline "Vice President of Royal LePage jips student out of summer job and pay just before he leaves for africa" Some sick people in this world... anyways.. i digress...

NAMS... did you get in??? I read some congrats... so i assume you did!! WOOHOO WAY to GO I knew you could do it!!!!!! :)

Lynlloyd... lets get in and bring some of our knowledge into the medical world. ;)

Guest shelleyrn

lynlloyd.....the suspense is killing me...heck, I even tried calling you at home!!! You must be stuck at work today!!.....well...we must wait i guess....HURRY UP!!!!!

Guest grandmellon

Hey Lynlloyd and ShellyRN

ITS GETTING CLOSE!! Just think your big phat letters are sitting in a bin in the post office just waiting to pleasantly surprise you!

Archived