Premed 101 Forums

The Wait...

Guest WTBMED3

Guest macdaddyeh

I can't bring myself to ring them up, because I couldn't bear to hear that they haven't sent them (if indeed they haven't). Maybe one of us will get up the nerve.;)

Guest jmh2005

From an informal glance in the office yesterday, they were feverishly working...an indicator that they have not yet been sent...you'll likely have to wait until next week or the week after...lots of letter to get out, good and bad. Best of luck!

Yeah, thanks for looking into it you two.

A bit of information is certainly better than no information.

Happy waiting.

Oh, macdaddyeh... I recall that you are going to Spain soon. Buen viaje y que le vaya bien. :lol Hope you found someone to check your mail for you.

Good luck for the millionth time to everyone.

Cheers,

Tirisa

Guest macdaddyeh

Tirisa:

Gracias por los saludos. no me voy para Espana. Ojala que tuviera la posibilidad de viajar; me has confudida con otra persona!

Macdaddyeh;)

Ay, que pena para ti, entonces... |I no se por que pense que era tu... I'm sure it was someone applying to Mac only though and thought it was you. Oh well...

Anyway, whoever is off to Spain or any other fun place, have fun.

Ciao,

Tirisa

Guest MDin2006

I called the admissions office today. I don't think anyone is going to like what I found out. The letters will be sent out during the first OR second week of March depending on how quickly they are processed.:eek

Archived