Premed 101 Forums

When should I write CASPer?

8 hours ago, rooh95 said:

Hi guys, 

Basically what the title suggests. When are we supposed to write CASPer? I think scores are due by November 8th, according to the CASPer website, but how far in advance do you have to write it? 

There should be a deadline date showing each specific school on their website. 

https://takecasper.com/test-dates/

On 8/18/2017 at 3:26 PM, rooh95 said:

There isnt. Thats the thing :/

I'm sure writing it on the last date possible is fine as the CASPer company does note on each registration dates which type of applicants won't meet the deadline if they write a specific date - for example, Waterloo Optom students can't write the last to dates simply because it's well past the deadline due date of Oct 1st. If you want reassurance, you can contact both the  med schools you're applying to that require CASPer and the CASPer company to ensure that they the evaluation processing in time. I imagine that it should be fine though to write on the last day if that's what you're thinking about doing. 

On 8/20/2017 at 3:08 PM, CardiacArrhythmia said:

I'm sure writing it on the last date possible is fine as the CASPer company does note on each registration dates which type of applicants won't meet the deadline if they write a specific date - for example, Waterloo Optom students can't write the last to dates simply because it's well past the deadline due date of Oct 1st. If you want reassurance, you can contact both the  med schools you're applying to that require CASPer and the CASPer company to ensure that they the evaluation processing in time. I imagine that it should be fine though to write on the last day if that's what you're thinking about doing. 

Thats actually what i ended up doing. Thanks so much!

Archived