Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist... grrr!

Guest macdreams

Guest macdreams

Hi waitlisters,

I called admissions today just to ask if the waitlist has started to move but they said they couldn't release any info about it... at all!! Grr... this wait is driving me nuts :\

Well, I guess that's all for now :) Just wanted to vent :b

Mac Dreams

Guest grandmellon

Sounds like you are turning into a tiger.... grrrrr... ;) maybe they will take this into account! :lol

I'm right along side you on the nutty part!:rollin

I am going crazy too.....I don't want to wait anymore!!! macdreams, did they tell you if the phone calls have started or not. I called yesterday and the person I spoke to told me that I might know by the end of the week :P

Hopefully we hear soon

Guest macdreams

Hey Beth and Grandmelon!

Tee hee hee, I liked your tiger comment, grand :)

Sorry, Beth, they wouldn't tell me a thing. Sigh.

Well, back to waiting...

:rolleyes

Just to let everyone know who is on the waitlist, I am calling Mac on Monday to cancel my interview because I just got accepted at U of A, so hopefully someone else will have an opportunity at Mac.

Congratulations fox on your acceptance at UofA!!! Hopefully one of us waitlisters will receive good news on Monday. Thanks for sharing the info :)

Guest macdreams

Hey Fox, Congrats on your acceptance at U of A (nice that they let you know so early!) :D

Thanks, too, for letting us know about the opening of your spot :) ... with a little luck, Beth, Emilia, Grandmellon or I will get some good news next week :P

Thanks again and CONGRATS!!

Macdreams

Archived