Premed 101 Forums

Interview Location?

Guest VwDubber

Guest VwDubber

Just a quick Q,

I have never been inside that Hamilton Health Sciences place, but looking on the campus map (that was given out in the package), it looks like a BIG BUILDING. Am I wrong in assuming that there will be BIG BANNERS on the day directing me exactly where to go ... ?

Thanks,

VDub-

gti.jpg

Guest jmh2005

If you come in the major entrances, the back entrance by the library by the main university area or the front main hospital entrance, there will be signs...not big banners, but there will be some signs, so don't fret...I'm sure they told you where to meet to check in, and the signs will point you in the right direction. Just give yourself a few extra minutes...

The Health Sciences Centre is a bit confusing, lots of colours and long room numbers (i.e 3N50F) but there will be plenty of smiling faces to get you to where you need to go...so that should not add to your stress..

The best advice that was given to me (and I think I've said this before...) was to 'be yourself' and 'have fun'...that may sound silly (I thought so at the time...) but now looking back that was the attitude I took in...and I truly think that it worked to my advantage...don't psych yourself out...be yourself and have fun!!! Good luck to all those who are interviewing this week and the following! I'll be there all day Saturday, so I hope to see some of you!! :) Take care,

Jess

Guest VwDubber

Hey Shelley,

It's really very simple. Just click on the "image" button which enters the code for you. At this point you will see a window that pops up. Simply type in the URL of where your pic is:

one.gif

Try it out and let me know if you get stuck.

VDub- ;)

gti.jpg

Guest shelleyrn

'nuff said1;)

I'm going to try and figure this out (posting various and sundry things)...thanks, I let you know if I get stuck...

Guest shelleyrn

So it seems that there are "posting restrictions" because I sure don't have the screen you posted!!...I guess I will register...just for the fun of it!...:\ >:

Archived