Premed 101 Forums

motels nearby

Guest carletongirl

Guest nubar89

carletongirl,

Did you not receive the accomodation info with your interview invite? Well here are a few from the list:

Econo Lodge, ph: 905-528-0611

Single: $65/night

Double: $75/night

Ramada Inn, ph: 905-528-3451

Single or Double: $79/night (+$10 for each additional person)

Admiral Inn, ph: 905-529-2311

Single or Double: $79/night.

These are the cheapest ones on the list. Make sure you tell them that you are in Hamilton for a Med interview at Mac, because they are special rates. I believe that they are all within a 10 minute drive to Mac.

Hope this helps. :D

NBR

Hi carletongirl,

Personally, I don't recommend Econo Lodge. I originally booked Econo Lodge, but changed my mind at the last minutes when I got there. I ended up staying at Ramada Inn. I think Ramada is a good choice.

Make sure you make reservation as early as possible, as the room are filling up fast, especially those good ones, like Sheraton and Ramada. The room I got at Ramada was the last non-smoking room available that evening. Thanks God !

Other choices include Howard Johnson and Vistors Inn but I think they are slightly more expensive than those given by nubar89 below.

Hope this helps and good luck on your upcoming interview :)

Guest MA2003

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that the price for the Howard Johnson was wrong on the list...the mac price is $79.00 and it's a 15 min. drive from Mac. However, I wouldn't recommend it - I stayed there and it's a total dump.

Archived