Premed 101 Forums

Freak Storm!

Guest cassica

Guest cassica

To those of you planning to fly to Toronto for your interview this weekend: did you encounter any problems with flight cancellations. I have had two flights cancelled in the last 2 hours! It's quite stressful really. Does anyone know if Mac plans to reschedule interviewees because of the storm?

hey cassica. i was wondering if you made it out of nb. i guess not. a.l. was going to call and ask ya--i talked to her after my flights were cancelled. i've toured the province today and hope to get back into the city tomorrow to rework my schedule for next week. uuuhhh, this sucks so much....anyway, i couldn't email ya, or check mine since i can't access my email from home (where i finally ended up today). talk to you soon! MJS3

Guest cassica

Hey MJ, when is your interview this weekend? I got the horrible 6:45 am slot on Sunday ugh :( Hopefully I will be awake. Hope to see you this weekend!

Guest grandmellon

Holy macro, You people scared me.... i thought we were going to have a repeat performance of last weekend! :o

Hope you all make it here safely this weekend :)

Good luck!!!! ;)

Guest grandmellon

did anyone catch the bug that is going around Western,,, everyone here has a cough and dribbly nose.. and i'm so congested my head is about to explode... thank goodness for MEDICInE!! YEAH pseudo-ephedrine woohoo... no w I can't fall asleep... 8o

Guest grandmellon

neways... (i got cut off again)... i had a messenger dove come by my windows yesterday and told me tha t everyone that applied to mac on the board is going to get in this year! WOOOHOOOO !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D We are going to rock that place! :D

Hi Cassica,

I got the lovely 6:45 on Saturday! With the PI at 9--so I'll be done pretty early. I'm also cutting the trip a day shorter b/c of exams. Good Luck! You know where I'll be if you want to talk to me!

Guest Namgalsip

Hey mjs3,

I have the exact same slot as you (6:45 check in with PI at 9). I'm guessing that we'll probably be in the same group of 6.

Nams

Hey Nams!

So we weren't in the same group--but it was nice meeting you anyway!! I'm sooooooo glad it's over---now the waiting begins! Good luck!

MJS3

Archived