Premed 101 Forums

Congrats

Guest Dannyboy

Guest Dannyboy

Congrats to my mock buddies for getting into schools/programs other than Mac--don't anyone panic, there isn't any Mac news yet.

Congrats are in order for:

Blackbird (McGill was your first choice, right? Extra big congrats to you!)

Toothyhuh

Macforme

I am very proud of ya'll !!!!!!!!!!:)

I am not sure about anyone else so please don't be offended if I've left you out!!

Guest Lynlloyd

CONGRATULATIONS::D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS:D :D:D

Macforme and Toothyhuh....where were you accepted??

I'm dying to know so somebody put me out of my misery...Please!!!

Guest Lynlloyd

Dannyboy...you misunderstand. I am completely aware of when Mac sends out their letters. I am excited for those accepted and wanted to know where THEY had found success.

Guest Dannyboy

that is what I thought. ha, ha .saz too much about the stress and anticipations levels

You're too smart/aware not to know the Mac dates. That's right though--Mac was the solo school this year for you, wasn't it? Preference/geographical situation.

What a crazy duo you and I make. Putting but one egg into the basket. But Mac's eggs are so great....

Take care Lynnloyd. Hope you're holding up okay dokey and that your children are doing well.....

Guest Lynlloyd

The wait is long but I'm holding up OK. My kids are great.....just a little "fifth disease" floating around our house, but other than that....fine!!! Hope things are OK at your end. I look forward to the postings when Mac responses are out.

Guest MACFORME

Hiya Dannyboy, grandmellon(balls), Lynlloyd and everyone else!!

Just wanted to thank you for being so thoughtful :) . I love this group!! Lets hope I don't have to accept that offer and can go to Mac instead !! That's my numero uno choice..

But I am happy and grateful for the admission offer (of course)!!

Gotta to study for a first year philosophy exam which is tomorrow morning (don't think its easy 'cos its a first year course :b ...) This is my hardest exam!!!

MFM

Guest macdreams

Congrats, guys!! That's great news for all of you :)

Blackbird @ McGill!!! That's soooo great... and our tooth and forme lovin' friends with that option now too!! It's too much, I can't take it :D :rollin :D

(and btw, lyn and danny, you two are a RIOT!! :rollin )

now, back to the books. i too have an exam tomorrow, macforme. it's zoo, not phl, though... and for some reason it's my hardest, too. yick :eek

talk to you all soon :)

md

Guest macdreams

sorry if the emoticons were going a little "amok" in that last post of mine... i'll try and contain myself in the future ;)

>: 0] :evil :\ :b 8o :hat :rolleyes :( :lol :rollin 8o :b

Guest macdreams

if the emoticons were going a little "amok" in my last post. i'll try and contain myself (for everyone's sake!) in the future, tee hee hee ;)

:P :eek :D:o:) 8o :hat :lol :| :evil 0]

Guest macdreams

'casue for some reason my last post got posted twice (does that make sense?)

I think the air in the U of T library's isn't good. It's got some sorta CrAzY dust in it! :lol

md

Guest Blackbird15

Heh! Macdreams, you make me laugh... those crazy emoticons have a mind of their own sometimes...

Thanks for the well wishes guys! y'all make me feel special! Dannyboy, I'm not sure if McGill is the right school for me though. It's a great school cost and location-wise, but has very little PBL and small group work... hmmm... I'm definitely going to wait and see what happens on May 30th. I am however super excited and thrilled to have gotten in! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D NO! Get back damn emoticons :rollin YOU TOO!

I'm gonna wait and tell my parents when I get the official letter (we all found out early on the McGill website this year).

take care guys!

Guest macMDstudent

All the eggs in one basket does work sometimes; Mac was the only place I applied! Dreams do come true if luck is on your side (as mentioned in other posts!).

Guest macdreams

Glad I made you two laugh, bbird and lyn! :b

and I must say macMDstudent made my night. "dreams do come true..." I can't wait :D

night night.

md

p.s. 0] 8o :rollin : those three are for you blackbird. ;)

Guest grandmellon

Unfortunately I ate all my easter eggs... now I'm on a huge sugar high! (Laura secord eggs) Woohoo... this place has gone insane with emotions and I'm getting so depressed because my computer won't let me do more than one emotion unless I type them out! ARghhehhehehe...

Macdreams...I thought I was experiencing a time warp/ loop (like the one from star trek... anyone see that episode where time kept on repeating itself in a loop? hehehe) with all your messages! :rollin

I finished my first and last stats course tonight... PHEW what a RELIEF!! SO DRY AND BORING... (needless to say I know... oh... and I apologize if I have offended any nerd statisticians or epi's) hehehe Now I am onto the real stuff... MICROBiology! MY FAVORITE subject!!! I love it!! Lynlloyd.. thanks for reminding me to study Fifth's ;) (slapped cheek? :o) I hope your kids don't have it too bad.

So we may stilllll see blackbird at mac? Woohoo! hehe... and Macforme? and toothyhuh? (did someone get into dentistry????)

Dannyboy... don't eat all your eggs like I did... hehehe :rollin

(whatever that's supposed to mean? I have no idea... all I know is I haven't slept since yesterday.... time to shleeeeeeep)

Talk to you all soooooooon!!!!!!! AND good luck with the exams everyone (that has them)!

Guest grandmellon

oh.. and macforM... Form is spelt with no E :rollin hahaha.. (i know, i know) ... and there are no balls on the end of this name!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

0]

Guest MayFlower1

Blackbird, toothyhuh, macforme,

Congrats are in order for:

Blackbird (McGill was your first choice, right? Extra big congrats to you!)

Toothyhuh

Macforme

Congratulations! With respect to McGill...you guys are SO lucky...I'd love to go to McGill...I grew up in Montreal...and really miss it. If you're not too familiar with the city let me know...there are a few spots you definitely don't want to miss!

Anyway, it's great to hear some success stories!

Peter

Archived