Premed 101 Forums

No Mail in Wpg

Guest shelleyrn

Guest shelleyrn

No mail (worth reporting, other than a photo radar speeding ticket!!!) today here in Winnipeg.....ahhhhh more waiting!!!

Guest grandmellon

Well.. looks like you got surprised today! hehe... those photo radars are the pits! They got rid of them in ontario... they were hard to process legally because they couldnt tell who was driving. Did they send a picture of you speeding or what? hehehe :rollin (I hope you were smiling)

I hope you get more than bills tomorrow!!! GOOD LUCk

Guest shelleyrn

Grandmellon!!

Actually they caught just the "hind end".....and I could display my very warped sense of humour now, but I won't....(:evil ).....I didn't even look to see how much the ticket will be.....66km in a 50 zone.....oops......

Guest grandmellon

I have an idea... an excuse that is... hehehe... (not that I've used it before ;) ) :rollin (Oh... it's only good with a live officer) Well if you were feeling this way use it... "I'm sorry officer, I had a fever today and was just heading to the hospital... I'm also having trouble breathing" Then the officer will jump back throw your license back at you and say "You don't have SARS do you!?!?!?" Then you laugh and say "No... I don't think I do." Then He'll say just don't do it again".

**Only use this if this is actually the truth**

Archived