Premed 101 Forums

MacGettogetha part II

Guest grandmellon

Guest grandmellon

Howdy everyone!

It's time to get together again... and soon! We need to celebrate for those that got in and for those who are going to get in next year! So we need to start posting dates for this week... thursday friday saturday? Post whatever day is best for you and where you would like to hold it!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest grandmellon

I suggested this week because I will be gone after this week for the rest of the summer (til sept)... I'm going to be looking for gold in africa ;) I would really love to see everyone before they start medschool / school / jobs... So let me know if you're available!

ps... dannyboy... where are you?!?!?! you have me worried sick! :P

Guest macdreams

Hey everyone!

Friday's best for me... but I may be able to make Thursday, too. :b

Look forward to seeing ya'll!!

md

P.S. Mellon: Danny's moved! She's not in the city this summer :(

Guest grandmellon

Howdy people! How come hardly anyone is signing up??? :P Are you all playing hide and go seek? ;)

That's too bad that dannyboy moved... i hope she is doing well!

Come out come out where ever you are people and put your name down :rollin

Guest Lynlloyd

Hi guys,

Anyway that this can be on Friday instead. My kids have their funfair at the school on Thursday and there is NO way that they'll let me miss it!!

I REALLY want to get together with all you guys. I don't expect it to be changed just for me, however.

I'll watch the posts to see if anything changes.

Thanks,

Luynlloyd.

Guest macdreams

Hey guys,

Turns out, I can only make Friday... any chance you can do it that day Nams and Mellon? I'd love to see you two :P

md

Guest macdreams

Here are some suggestions for things to do in the Bloor/Avenue area that were suggested last time. I'm open to anything! :b

Ice Cream @ Greg's

Drinks/Snacks @ Gabby's

Coffee/Snacks @ Second Cup or Coffee, Tea or Me

Oh, yeah... and we need a time :)

Look forward to seeing some of you Friday!

md

Guest grandmellon

I am game for any time on friday... So you people tell me what time works with your schedules :)

(Mental note to self... don't leave window open at night when it is pouring rain)

Guest Namgalsip

Hey guys,

It looks like I won't be able to make our gettogether. I think we're going to attempt that camping trip after all (lets hope for some good weather).

Hopefully we can hook up again.

Enjoy it! (oh, and may I suggest the ice cream..yummmmmy).

Nams

Guest grandmellon

Howdy peoples

Seems like there's not going to be much of a turnout tomorrow night... is there anyone else out there that wants to come??? :rollin (We don't bite) hahaha ;)

Perhaps we should reschedule this... vat do u tink?

{I've just decided ;) that I'm going to leave the country for a couple months next thurs, perhaps to see africa or something like that... soooo I can meet via satellite phone :D :D :D }:hat

Talk to y'all soon

GM

Guest macdreams

Too bad more people couldn't make it :( (Not that I wouldn't just LOVE you see you and Lyn, Mellon! ;) ) Maybe we'll have to wait 'til the fall (gasp!!) for everyone to be around again. (Then we could hear all about the Mac-sperience, too!!! That'd be AmAzIng!!!)

Have a great weekend everyone!! (And a wonderfulk trip to Africa, Mellon!!!) :D :D

md

Guest Toe Jam 2000

I posted a few weeks ago but I was in a hurry so maybe I screwed up. Dannyboy withdrew from the race a few weeks ago. Or maybe less, I don't know. I've been in England. Her son is quite ill so last update was she won't even re-apply for next year. Without a diagnosis she won't chance things. She didn't move back home yet Macdreams--she can't until things are more stable. Well, last I heard, that is. That is all personal stuff so I shouldn't mention it but for the mocksters, she wouldn't mind them knowing and since the rest of you are strangers, where's the harm?

Great to see the positive results for some on you. Good luck with the rest of you.

Guest macdreams

Hi Toe,

Thanks for the Danny update. I'm very sad to hear that her son has taken a turn for the worse. I hope he starts to get better soon.

I don't know Danny well... I've talked to her online and met her at mocks... but I think she's a wonderful person and wish her all the best. Mac Med will have to wait... but one day, it'll be a better place for having her.

md

Archived