Premed 101 Forums

questions about the registration form

Guest pasoo

Guest pasoo

Hey to those filling out the registration form,

theres a box just before the spot where you list all the courses, its says "programme you plan to enter in level II - Level I students only", do we write "MEDICINE" in the box? because on the same sheet they sent us, the box wasnt filled in

P.S. There is an error on the sample sheet....beside the place where you put MD, MEDICINE, the Level should be 1 and NOT 2 (as shown incorrectly on the sample sheet)

Guest IRNBRUD

Hi pasoo,

I think you are supposed to leave that box empty. I believe it is for students in first year undergrad who say are taking BSc and then in second year want to specialize in say chemistry or biology.

Anyone please correct me if you know different!

8o

IB

Guest jmh2005

We just got our forms too!! I guess they gave you a copy of our form...put MEDICINE 1...you can leave the other line blank like Irn said, it's expected that you will be going to 2!!!.

It really a stupid form if you ask me...just fill out everything like the sample except for the '2'!

Can't wait to meet everyone in the last week of August!!

Guest Lynlloyd

Hi there, Another question for the registration forms....

How do you determine if you are a NEW student.

I already have a Mac student number (graduated from Mac nursing). Does this mean that I'm NOT a new student,

Another question.....What is our start date?? Aug 25th or Sept 1st...The sample form says 03 09

Thanks, Lynlloyd

Guest Lynlloyd

Sorry to be a such a bug.....I'm a little challenged when it comes to filling out forms :\

Is the total tuition the final number at the bottom that includes supplementary fees....or is it just tuition??

Thanks again,

Lynlloyd.

Tuition $14,445.00

Supplementary Fees:

• Athletic & Recreation Fee $76.50

• Learning Resource Fee $198.14

• Medical Society $80.00

• MSU Health Plan Premium $75.00

• Student Health Service $47.06

• Student Services Fee $56.30

Total $14,978.00

First year students add:

• Immunization Fee $20.00

Total Year 1: $14,998.00

Guest gucio93

I'm assuming that you are inquiring re: the payment arrangement form ... I filled it in with tuition at $14,445.00 and total fees at $14,998.00. I wouldn't worry about it too much tough ... when it comes to money the institution will always come out on top and they will correct it if it is not so ...:b

Guest MDWannabe

Hi Lynlloyd,

I consider myself to be pretty good at filling out those forms and I had to ask the same question myself, even doing it for the second time! A rep in the MD programme office said to consider your tuition to be the total number, including supplementary fees - so 14,998 in your case.

Hope this helps.

Archived