Premed 101 Forums

Lost Registration Package?

Guest MACFORME

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys,

I got accepted into Mac straight away and knew I wanted to go to Mac so sent in a firm acceptance right away. McMaster and OMSAS both received my acceptance of the offer on June 6, cos I called to confirm that.

McMaster mailed me the registration package on June 9 (Monday) and I still have not received the package though. I have called them this week telling them its not here but they dont have any extras which they can re-send, and they said I should just wait it out and it would eventually get here.

Anyhow, the question I have is: Can someone please give me a summary of what's in the registration package, and whethere there is something in there that needs to be filled out by the students ASAP. Or can the things wait? Just curious as to what's in there.

Thanks,

MFM

Guest IRNBRUD

No need to worry MACFORME there isn't anything life threatening in the package.

It contains:

1 yellow sheet telling you what is in the package and that the registration form is due June 30th or you may have to attend in person registration in the fall. Nothing urgent!

1 sheet to sign and attach a picture to if you are a new mac student so you can get a student card (not hospital badge)

1 tuition payment form which doesn't really tell you much. I believe payment is due September 1st. You can find out the costs and detailshere under fees

There is also a registration form (due June 30) and a sample form that shows you how to fill it out.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it. Hopefully it will arrive by next week and you can fill out everything then.

Hope that helps!

IB

P.S. and an envelope. How could I have forgotten the envelope. No....they didn't splurge on a stamp :rollin

Archived