Premed 101 Forums

Gone with the wind...

Guest grandmellon

Guest grandmellon

Hey All you Peoples!

I'm leaving for Africa today... so I hope that everyone has an amazing fun filled summer! I will be thinking of you all when I am being chased down by lions and leopards while swatting off the anophelies mosquitos harboring malaria and while sitting on the toilet for hours on end with some enterically transmitted virus or while gasping for oxygen on top of kilimanjaro... well you get the point. :rollin

Best wishes for the summer and preparing for medical school or applying!

ps. MD: So if I can get a ticket back on the ninth i will be there ... otherwise just take notes for me ;)

pss. I have MD's, and Nams email but am missing several others ie Lynnloyd, dannyboy, blackbird, macforme, pdsp and anyone else I forgot.. send me an email so I can send you an update over the summer! jeffsentra@yahoo.com

I'm outta here... well not til 1015 and that's provided aircanada doesn't declare bankruptcy or go under... :eek

Cheers

GM

Guest macdreams

Oh, Mellon! I'm so silly... I totally forgot you were leaving So soon... I totally hought you'd still be here for the session. I'll take good notes for ya :)

HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!! Do some good and have some fun if you can!

Look forward to getting an email from the road :b

md

p.s. I like how you spell it in caps, MD, it has a certain ring to it!! LOL! :rollin

Guest UWOMED2005

Make sure you climb Mt. Kilimanjaro while you're there. Too tough you say? Well, last year's group of med/nursing students did!

Archived