Premed 101 Forums

Happy 40th Birthday MUMFIRST!

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

party-smiley-020.gifparty-smiley-046.gifparty-smiley-049.gif

Hey mumfirst...welcome to the fifth decade of your life! :eek

I hope your best present of all will find its way to you in the mail today.

Sincerely,

Peter

P.S. Here's your horoscope for today:

Happy Birthday: You will have a burning desire to succeed, which will lead you into some unfamiliar territory. Your confidence is coming back and you will be able to feel a sense of accomplishment. Your hard work, dedication and drive will finally pay off. Your numbers are 6, 11, 19, 37, 42, 46.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Social activity or a short trip is a good way to spend your day. You will be emotional, so keep busy and don't say what's on your mind. Don't be a martyr.

Birthday Baby: You will be inquisitive, but always in control of yourself. You will be tempted by the unknown but unwilling to risk what you have for something that is uncertain.

Guest erinsmom2bmd

MayFlower beat me to it!

Happy 40th birthday Mumfirst! I too am hoping you receive the best birthday present ever (although I know the chances of the mail arriving your way today are slim). Have a wonderful day and hopefully we'll be sharing good news sooner than later!!!

Erinsmom

Guest grandmellon

HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy

BIRTHDAY

I hope this year brings you what you have hoped for and more

:)

Guest macdreams

:rollin HAPPY, HAPPY, B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin

"I hope this year brings you what you have hoped for and more..." ;) :lol :b :eek :)

md

Guest mumfirst

Thanks for the well wishes folks!!

Peter - I must say, I love these emoticons you have found!!! Thanks for the horoscope as well - must say that I don't usually read too much into them but I'm hoping beyond hope that this birthday horoscope comes true! ;) By the way, thanks for the gentle reminder about entering the fifth decade - I know, I know, I asked for that one! :lol

I must admit that I was a little disappointed not to receive my birthday package from Mac, but then I am still waiting on a few bday cards from friends and family so I guess it isn't a big surprise!! The posties still travel by horse and cart out this way! :lol

Anyway, hope everyone has a fairly relaxing weekend and we all get some great news early next week.

Archived