Premed 101 Forums

I'm In

Guest Andrew

Guest Andrew

I just got my acceptance letter this morning!!! I made it. Thanks to everyone who posted stuff over the last few months. Good Luck to the rest of you, hopefully I'll see you in September!!!

Guest Ian Wong

Hey!

Andrew, congratulations on your achievement! Is Mac your first choice, or are you waiting for other medical schools to give you the word? Either way, job well done, and a great reward for all that hoop-jumping. :hat

I'd like to ask you for a favour, and request that you e-mail me at your convenience. I've got a project I'd like to get off the ground, and I can certainly use your help. I'm at: mdpremie@yahoo.com

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest gucio93

Congrats Andrew! I'm in, too and I'm accepting the offer. For anyone interested my stats are: GPA 3.71, M.Sc., three publications and two more articles in the works, research involvement, working for the past two years. Good luck to everyone! Hope to see you in September!

Guest Ian Wong

Hey, while I'm on a roll here, Gucio93, would you like to e-mail me as well regarding the same project? I'm reachable at: mdpremie@yahoo.com

Thanks, and congratulations on your achievement! :hat

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Archived