Premed 101 Forums

Do We Need To Send Our Updated Transcript?

Hi, just wondering if we need to send in our updated transcript with this semester's marks! Also wondering if you make a change to your course for this semester (i.e. switched two classes) if you need to notify them. Thanks, and hope everybody had a great experience these past two weekends :)

Probably just upload an unofficial transcript to your OAS!

But call in to confirm

Probably just upload an unofficial transcript to your OAS!

But call in to confirm

Right on, so would this fall under Proof of Enrolment? I previously uploaded a screenshot of my timetable for this semester for that! I am mostly wondering if we need to send them our actual grades for this semester (and I guess this past semester)! :P 

I believe that if you had not completed 90 credits or English before the Fall application submission deadline, you need to upload Proof of Enrolment by Feb 17th. If you already completed those requirements on the official transcript submitted in the fall, then you will only need to send in updated transcripts in May if you are accepted or waitlisted. 

I believe that if you had not completed 90 credits or English before the Fall application submission deadline, you need to upload Proof of Enrolment by Feb 17th. If you already completed those requirements on the official transcript submitted in the fall, then you will only need to send in updated transcripts in May if you are accepted or waitlisted. 

Yea i would just make sure you have uploaded an unofficial by Feb 17th, at least for now, and then just confirm with the admissions office. I called about my english pre-req bc im currently taking it and they were super nice!

Archived