Premed 101 Forums

Chances?

I'm an OOP applicant cGPA: 94.6%, have a lot of extra cuticulars with lab experience (5 labs, awards for presentations etc). I was on the varsity swim team at my school, went to Olympic trials, and won Canadian university championship with swimming. I recently received my MCAT 518 (132/124/131/131) I know overall this is a good score and that I met the cut offs. However, if I get an interview will it be an automatic rejection because my score in cars is lower than the average admitted from previous years? It sucks because I was getting 129 cars before the test but nerves hit me like a brick. Please let me know your thoughts!!

14 minutes ago, YesIcan55 said:

This is one of those posts that seems so satirical that they put in those MMI Music Videos about applicants on premed101....

I'm being serious I'm just worried cause it's like I feel like I worked so hard and may end up empty handed cause of my cars on that one day. Wasn't sure if they look at overall or section scores post interview and how it's viewed, if anyone has any idea please let me know!

Archived