Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS Transcript Issue (URGENT)

Hi guys I'm in a complicated situation right now and don't know how to proceed. I am currently in my third year and have applied to medical schools. A few summers ago (2017) I wanted to study away for the summer and take a course to transfer credits back to my host uni. I got through all the documents and was registered for this course. Shortly after registration, I decided that I did not want to do the summer course anymore, and I let my host institution know that I would be cancelling my study away. The MAJOR mistake I made was I forgot to notify the institution that was offering the course, that I would be dropping it. Two years later... a few days ago, I got an email about being late paying the tuiton fee for this course I thought I never even took and honestly totally forgot about. 

I checked the transcript (the uni offering the course) and I got a grade of F and was given NC (no credit). So my question is. Even though I didn't get any transfer credits (because I canceled with my host institution), and I had no idea I was even "taking" this course, but this is still a transcript - so am I'm I obligated to put this on my OMSAS application? I know I'm stupid for forgetting something so important, do you guys think this will affect my application? I'm really worried now, appreciate any input on this.

You are kinda off on the timing of this question.  This application cycle is essentially over for any more interviews.  If you mean for next fall's cycle then I understand.   You never attended, took, or paid for the course.  Did you even go to the country in question during that time period ?   I think you can ignore it.  

Archived