Premed 101 Forums

Looking for interview coach / good online prep packages

mariyaa

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for someone to help me prep for McGill MMI interviews (and also French schools but mostly McGill). I'll be taking my interviews in French but can practice in English if no coaches are available who speak French. I'm currently in Sherbrooke, so Skype is preferable but I can try to make it to Montreal if needed.

Otherwise, I'm looking at mock MMI online interviews but they are very costly and I want to make sure they are worth it, so if you've had any experience with the various websites that offer them, I would be interested in reading about your experience and whether or not it helped you prepare.

Thank you!

Why spend money. Find members on this Forum to practice with.

My advice. Your life experiences have already made you ready for the MEMFI. You have prepared for this your entire lifetime by the accumulation of your life experiences, the more difficulty you endured, the better. You really don’t need preparation per se. This was my approach and I got in on my first try. Go in relaxed, to have a fun experience, treat it as a “practice session” strictly. This approach absolutely does work, i.e., those who used it, were successful. Good luck! :P

1 hour ago, Bambi said:

Why spend money. Find members on this Forum to practice with.

My advice. Your life experiences have already made you ready for the MEMFI. You have prepared for this your entire lifetime by the accumulation of your life experiences, the more difficulty you endured, the better. You really don’t need preparation per se. This was my approach and I got in on my first try. Go in relaxed, to have a fun experience, treat it as a “practice session” strictly. This approach absolutely does work, i.e., those who used it, were successful. Good luck! :P

Thanks! I went through the MMIs 5 years ago and it didn’t go very well. I was very insecure and wasn’t certain I wanted to practice medicine. I am much more confident and have better communication skills now so I’m sure it will go better but a practice just would make me feel better on the day-of!

Archived