Premed 101 Forums

Transcript not received?

I ordered my transcripts about two weeks ago, and almost certainly have printed and have been mailed. However, my DalOnline (Step 1) doesn't show that it has been received. Also, my DalOnline Step 1 doesn't show all of the institutions I went to (they received one of the transcripts from my second school, but the webpage doesn't even mention anything about my first school). Anyone else in a similar situation?

• 4 weeks later...

Any luck regarding this situation? I tried e-mailing admissions about section 1 only listing 1/2 transcripts that were received. However, it looks like they won't be replying to any e-mails regarding transcript confirmation. The other school confirmed that the transcript was mailed out in the appropriate timeframe. 

This same situation happened when I applied last year. Last year, Dal confirmed via e-mail that it was received but for some reason the system was not showing it. Do you think it may be a similar situation? 

2 hours ago, ssjgoku said:

Any luck regarding this situation? I tried e-mailing admissions about section 1 only listing 1/2 transcripts that were received. However, it looks like they won't be replying to any e-mails regarding transcript confirmation. The other school confirmed that the transcript was mailed out in the appropriate timeframe. 

This same situation happened when I applied last year. Last year, Dal confirmed via e-mail that it was received but for some reason the system was not showing it. Do you think it may be a similar situation? 

Trust what the website says, so long as it shows it was sent on or before the 31st you should be fine.