Premed 101 Forums

Pediatrics clinic that recommends limited vaccine schedule

Renoir

Vaccines are messing with nature.... because they result in us having child mortality that is lower than ever before. In nature, offspring die at high rates.

Nature is not some benevolent being that is looking out for our well being. Nature is a cruel mistress. We have evolved to survive nature, nature has not evolved to serve us.

The paediatrician interviewed is a quack. I mean seriously, she's inspired by Andrew Weil? Vaccines "overwhelm detoxification pathways" and other such nonsense.

People like this make me want to scream.

This is honestly so aggravating. It's individuals like these that need to be super careful with what they say. Now, the anti-vaccine side is going to just run with it; also, celebrities who just jump on bandwagon because they have no evidence-based medicine skills makes me so upset. :(

I've definitely noticed this sentiment with some of my facebook friends (never really bother arguing with them), but also the public at the pharmacy.... although I'm usually able to convey "pro-vaccination" side and ultimately let them choose, which is their right. As health care professionals, it's our responsibility to inform, but it's the patient's call at the end.

Archived