Premed 101 Forums

Pharmacie 2017

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why leaving the spot?

I have no interest in pharmacy, and I enjoy PT at McGill. I only wanted to apply to udem med as en cours de bac, and I put pharm as my other choice cause I wanted try out the CASPER, but unfortunately i'm from McGill so I was refused from med automatically (they only accept udem students for en cours de bac med)

I have no interest in pharmacy, and I enjoy PT at McGill. I only wanted to apply to udem med as en cours de bac, and I put pharm as my other choice cause I wanted try out the CASPER, but unfortunately i'm from McGill so I was refused from med automatically (they only accept udem students for en cours de bac med)

Why did you wanna try out the Casper haha, not like its a fun thing to do

I don't think they'll introduce it next year because in that case, they should be giving a 1yr in advance heads up... I also feel like McGill doesn't really need it since they already consider so many factors pre-interview... But it is possible that they use it in the future since the casper is available in both english and french.

LOL well my logic was; I'm not gonna get into med on my first try, so I'll have to re-apply to Sherbrooke as a collégien next year (with 42credits and a 39 r score)... Since CASPER will be a requirement and I will have already done it once, I'll have the upper hand. 

Je veux juste être certaine qur j'ai bien compris, le rang des personnes en liste d'attente ne va pas changer jusqu'au 15 juin (genre updated)? Mais est ce que l'université va tout de même envoyer des offres entre temps? Je suis vraiment confuse haha

Archived