Premed 101 Forums

Registration Package

Guest drfunkmd03

Guest drfunkmd03

I am gonna start 1st year this year but I have not gotten my registration package, what gives? it is aug 5th and I still haven't gotten it. when will it come?

Guest kosmo14

I would phone Donna in the office and ask. Her number is: 966-8556. I know we got ours already, and I imagine you should have gotten yours.

Guest Insomniac01

I think the med office is still waiting to hear from a couple of people before the class is finalized, and once that is done the registration packages will go out.

I gave the admission a call on Tuesday and the lady said that she was photocopying the last sheets and that the registration packs should be sent out on Wednesday. :)

hey

i just got my package as well, haven't had a chance to look at it carefully yet but i had one quick question,

for the year's tuition, do you pay in two installments? (half in the first term and half in the second term) I know that I'll eventually find out the answer once i read it over but since i'm here already.....

thanks!

Guest Insomniac01

Yup, tuition can be paid in 2 installments due at one month into each of the respective terms. But you pay more than 50% in first term, I believe the split is more like 60% first term and 40% second term.

I am just looking at the medical student registration for teh college of physician and surgeons ... there's a place wherethere's a signature for "A Commissioner for Oaths, Justice of the Peace or Notary Public" hmmm, do I have to get that signed first or when I go to hand it in in person, do they sign it there?

hmm, if not, does anyone know how much it costs to get a notary public to sign?

thanks

Guest kosmo14

As far as I can remember I think someone at the College of Physicians and Surgeons can notarize it for you. Just go down to thier office and they will do it for you. If not I believe one of the ladies in the Undergrad office can do it.

Archived