Premed 101 Forums

Instructions and standings for the quiz

Guest saskmedman

Guest saskmedman

Hey there trivia buffs!

I just wanted to post instructions for the quiz for newcomers, since I'm getting the feeling that we're missing out on some potential players because of the intimidating number of posts. If you're new to our quiz and want in on the action, just read the first post. It tells you how it all supposedly works. Then, just go to the last page and find the last question to be asked. Post your answer and check back shortly to see if you were right. Most of the regular players seem to be posting in the morning, which is why I have been getting my arse whipped.

I will also post the standings below of how many times each person has been quizmaster, once I get a few free minutes. Likely today or tomorrow. We're only a few posts from number 1 now, don't give up now!

Rod

Guest CaesarCornelius

I had some time, so I thought I would count the number of times each person has worn the hat-torch-conch.

Bearman - 6

Jerika81 - 6

CaesarCornelius - 5

Lactic Folly - 5

QM6 - 4

Saskmedman - 3

Kosmo14 - 3

PartyCal - 2

Dr.Love - 2

Kernelhoover - 2

medicator07 - 2

SummerVirus - 1

EMHC - 1

8York - 1

Peachy - 1

UTMed07 - 1

therealcrackers - 1

Whosonfirst - 1

Pasoo - 1

cheshirecat12 - 1

CC

Guest saskmedman

Hey CC! Thanks so much for doing that! Just incase you're wondering, I took myself down to 1 because I don't want to count the first one, since I didn't really earn that. Also, did you only score answers that were to "quizmaster" questions? There have been a few questions asked out of turn, which is more than fine, but I think we should only count those that came in turn. Thanks again buddy!

Guest saskmedman

Hey CC, just wondering, are you keeping this updated or would you like me to do that. I was just about to add the points garnered over the weekend but I have a hunch you've done that already. Let me know if you have, and if not, let me know the last question you gave points for if you can. Thanks! Maybe I should come up with a prize for this, say first to 10?

Rod

Guest CaesarCornelius

Hey,

I haven't updated it since that first count. Ill go check and see which question I stopped on. I could probably keep it updated though. Maybe twice a week or so?

CC

Archived