Premed 101 Forums

What kind of tree??!?!

Guest RageoftheDragon

Guest RageoftheDragon

Allrigh, firstly, who was the meddie who came up with this question?!

Secondly: what did everyone say? I went with an answer that was based on an emotional connection to a particular locale in the wilderness.

RotD

Edited the subject to get rid of the all-capital letters. -Ian

Guest Folken Strategos

I heard about that. That's worst than the "What kind of organ would you be?" question that someone else got. I was fortunate enough to get neither.

Guest kosmo14

My answer would be: Why would I want to be a tree??? Why not a woodpecker so I can be the one pecking holes in all of the people that choose to be a tree.

Guest Folken Strategos

I would've said a pie tree...

....because I like pie.

Well actually.

And as for organ, I would've said toenail.

Guest Ian Wong

This stupid question comes up all the time, except in variations. ie. If you could be any cell in the human body, what would it be? (popular answers being the neuron, the muscle cell, a white blood cell, etc). If you could be any flower, what would it be? (the correct answer being, why the heck would I want to be a flower when I could be a neuron instead??)

Yeah, it's a stupid question. Supposedly, it reveals something about your personality, but since most people are so stunned by the question that they answer the first kind of tree/cell/flower that comes to mind, I really wonder just how useful it is. Just my opinion.

Ian

Archived