Premed 101 Forums

OOP Offers

Guest liz80

Guest liz80

Hey guys, so USask started making OOP acceptance offers. Got one via email this morning. I'm pretty pleased with that.:)

I have a question for you guys. If we accept their offer, we can still wait for responses from other schools, right? We would just lose the deposit in case something else pans out, right?

Hey MedAnxiety dude, any news????

Congratulation liz, accepting the U of S offer does not affect other schools you have applied for. If you accept the U of S offer and choose a different medical school, you will only lose your deposit.

Guest liz80

Hi Rome, how are you? Did you hear anything from them? Anyways, it's just a simple email outlining the acceptance, and saying that I have to let them know in writing by APRIL 13th. So I guess they might make some more offers after that date. There's no mention as to how many offers they have made right off the bat, but I'm guessing 6(?), since this is supposedly the number of allocated spots for OOPs. Also, it is just an acceptance letter, and there's no mention of how much I got on the interview. I still have no idea. I also know that MedAnxiety got in in the first round.

Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet at the interviews! I hope your interview went well.

I am very flattered by the offer, that's for sure.

If you have any more q's, you can PM me.

Cheers.

Archived