Premed 101 Forums

Obtaining a ranked list of where you place

I am an OOP applicant, my friend mentioned to me that if you are rejected from McGill, you can contact them and they will give you your ranking in relation to other applicants from that pool. I have searched online but cannot find this information anywhere, is this true? I would love to hear from someone that has asked for their rank, and how they went about doing that if it is even possible to do. 

It certainly is true for in province applicants, although I understand they decide each year if they will respond and send out the rankings or not, as they are not obligated to do so. I believe a rejected applicant has to email the admissions office to request the rankings, who may then send it out sometime in the summer.

54 minutes ago, YLA007 said:

It certainly is true for in province applicants, although I understand they decide each year if they will respond and send out the rankings or not, as they are not obligated to do so. I believe a rejected applicant has to email the admissions office to request the rankings, who may then send it out sometime in the summer.

Alright, thank you for letting me know! I appreciate your help!

Archived