Premed 101 Forums

Canadian Going to The States

Hey Everyone! Thanks in advance for the advice/info you may have, I really appreciate it. 

I wrote the DAT in November and did not do as well as I had hoped. I got 18 AA and 17 on PAT. One thing I do have going for me is a strong GPA -  4.02/4.3. Do you think the combination of my DAT scores and GPA will be enough to get me into dental school (either in Canada of the states). Do you think it is necessary to write the DAT again? 

16 minutes ago, jsp2020 said:

Hey Everyone! Thanks in advance for the advice/info you may have, I really appreciate it. 

I wrote the DAT in November and did not do as well as I had hoped. I got 18 AA and 17 on PAT. One thing I do have going for me is a strong GPA -  4.02/4.3. Do you think the combination of my DAT scores and GPA will be enough to get me into dental school (either in Canada of the states). Do you think it is necessary to write the DAT again? 

With those scores, I would strongly recommend retaking the DAT and studying during the summer. As long as your scores are significantly higher the 2nd time, you should be fine.

Archived