Premed 101 Forums

Grad submission - ref letters

Guest Adamanda

Guest Adamanda

Does anyone know if it is ok to submit additional ref letters with the rest of your grad submission...or do the referees have to send them in directly?

Guest mydream88

I personally want to submit everything altogether so no one else has to put it together for me, this way I'm positive that everything will be together when my turn to have my future decided comes up :rolleyes !!!

just my opinion ;) ,

mydream88

Guest UTMed07

I think submitting the stuff in one package is the way to go, if the people writing the letters are close by.

In my case, one person was a bit further away--they sent the letter. The other person (close by) I got to give me the letter in a sealed envelope, which they'd signed the back of.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest premed81

HI there,

I'm a fellow graduate studies applicant, but this is my first time (for a Master of Science). I have already sent in my packages and I noticed on my credit card that they've already charged me for the applications. However, that was just to the school of graduate studies, but I would like to know if the individual departments received my packages. Is there a way to find out, or is calling up the departments not a good idea right now? I sent it by mail and I really feel everything is ok, but I just want to know that everything ahs arrived. Thanks and good luck to all.

Archived