Premed 101 Forums

finally...fees

Guest CornuAmmonis

Guest CornuAmmonis

Hi all,

So I my worries have been set aside...I finally received my fees invoice. Its nice to see that we have to pay the minimum (11,000) by August 31st...although that should be interesting since OSAP doesn't give their cheques until August 30th at least.

just to answer a previous question, I live in Toronto, just in case that affects when everyone receives their care package.

CA

Guest cheech10

I think you can request to defer your payment of fees until October or something in order to get OSAP. Call the finance office.

Guest Nikhila

In order to defer payment of your fees, you need to provide the finance office with your OSAP Notice of Assessment form. Since most people don't yet have this, OSAP is going to be sending the finance office a list of OSAP recipients and you can defer your tuition payment by e-mail (at the address listed on your tuition invoice) if your name appears on this list. However, if for some reason your name doesn't appear on the list, then you have to complete a tuition deferral application. I dont' think this application is available online; I'm thinking we need to complete it in person. Which is just fine because our deadline as med students to defer our tuition payment is September 13.

See ya,

Nikhila

Archived