Premed 101 Forums

Tuition invoice and OSAP deferral

Guest Nikhila

Guest Nikhila

Hey everyone,

I got my registration package and my tuition invoice today and have a couple of questions: the $1000 deposit I sent in doesn't seem to be credited on the invoice and the amount owing is still 17,284... Is this is the same for anyone else?

Also, for those of us getting OSAP, how do we defer our tuition payment? Is there a form we need to fill out and give to the faculty?

Thanks!

Nikhila

Guest Ollie

Hi,

My deposit was credited, but I think it's probably just a matter of timing, ie, if they cashed your cheque before/after the invoice was printed. You can look on ROSI and see if it's been updated.

For deferral for student loans, I'm wondering the same thing. How about for people with loans from OOP. Is the process any different?

Guest Nikhila

Hey,

Check out the following link:

www.fees.utoronto.ca/user...855_1.html

I haven't been mailed by OSAP Notice of Assessment form, I only got an e-mail that I was receiving funding. It won't be possible for me to make a trip to Toronto by the mid-August deadline to complete a tuition deferral application in person, I think its ridiculous that it isn't available online so we can download it and mail it in... I ticked the OSAP box at the bottom of my tuition slip but that's as far as I've gotten in terms of deferring payment until October....

Nikhila

Archived