Premed 101 Forums

Deposit Cheque

Guest ioncannon97

Guest ioncannon97

I sent in my $1000 deposit with my firm acceptance almost a month ago and it still hasn't been taken out of my account. Have people had the $1000 removed from their account yet? I am getting a little paranoid about the status of my spot.

Guest Ollie

Mine hasn't been cashed yet either. I'm guessing maybe we will see some movement soon as they finalize the class and send out registration packages.

Guest UofT MD OT8

I believe that all cheques will be deposited together in early July after the July 2nd deadline; it will most likely be next week.

:)

Guest cosmeticgrl

I'm still waiting, too. You'd think I'd be used to it after U of A took an extra week to withdraw the cash for the February cash grab, but it still makes me uneasy....

Guest StarGirl123

OT8's : DO NOT STRESS OVER YOUR CHEQUES.

If I recall correctly, my cheque was finally cashed in late July or early August. They do it just in time to send you your tuition slip.

Enjoy your SUMMER, it is you third last summer FOREVER...

Star

OT7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Teemster

Hi everyone,

I went to admissions to drop off my immunization form and was informed that cheques will be deposited last week of July or first week of August.

Tootles...Good God, this IS our third last summer ever!

Teemster

Guest biomedeng

I don't know what everybody is complaining about... For those of us who have been working the last few years, we are used to not having a summer break, or a winter break, or a reading break.... 2 weeks a year is all you get!

So I will be enjoying my first summer in a long time :)

Archived