Premed 101 Forums

U of T Meds Weekly Timetable

Guest Diva

Hi all,

This is my first post, but I have been lurking for awhile. Thanks in advance for the help :)

I was wondering whether anyone had a link to a course timetable/schedule. I have to attend a wedding in the middle of September that requires an international flight for an arrival on Saturday morning, and I am wondering how early I can book my flight on Friday (without missing any classes). Does anyone know if U of T posts an exam/test schedule? I would hate for there to be a test/exam on the following Monday morning as I will be VERY jet lagged.

Thanks,

Diva

Guest peachy

In the curriculum website, there is last year's preclerkship exam schedule. As you can see, unless there is a radical change this year, there are usually no tests until mid-October. The first ten weeks of the year are basically the Anatomy part of Structure & Functon, and there are Anatomy bellringers at 6 and 10 weeks and an Embryology test at 8 weeks.

I don't think that S&F schedules are posted on the web, but Friday morning should be ASCM (clinical skills), which is generally less good to miss (but if it's something important, they'll understand, I think!), and afternoon should be anatomy lab or lecture, which should be fine to miss. :)

Archived