Premed 101 Forums

ezboard get together

Guest mg83

Guest wylie348

OK - so far I have: mg, HP, and Happy (and of course myself) as attendees at Kilkenny on 1 Aug. at 7 PM. Any more ez-boarder 1st year U of C meds that want to join us are welcome!

Or hey- if Kirsteen, Marble, Chi, George, Julius, or any other U of C current med students want to shower us with wisdom, they are certainly welcome also!

:)

Guest LazyGuy

Hey all,

just got the call in today. Im from calgary so I'm definitely available to get together with everyone! Can't wait to meet everyone!

LazyGuy

Guest happy2bme

wow fantastic news see you in three weeks!

Although with your screen name I'm not sure that I want you in my small group... LOL!!!!

Guest wylie348

Gee Happy - I thought the same thing when I read LG's post regarding a roomate! :)

Looking forward to seeing you ez posters at Killkenny's.

Hey - how will we know each other? Perhaps some distinguishable clothing?

Whyie, why don't you make the reservation under your name and then...you know...tell us your name and the hostess can direct us to each other. I dunno, what'd you guys think.

This Kilkenny place...is it actually in the mall and if so what's the easiest way to find it. I finally found Brentwood Mall on the map but was just wondering if the resteraunt is easy to find?

Guest LazyGuy

It's a little tucked away in the back. If you arrive at brentwood mall off the crowchild u should see a blockbuster that's at the west end of the mall. If you turn the corner there, u'll see it right away. Its a pretty big place. hope this helps.

LazyGuy

• 3 weeks later...

hey just wondering if this Kilkenny place is a bar or a resteraunt...i'm wondering if I should eat dinner before hand or if this is an actual resteraunt. See you guys tonight

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I'm pretty sure it's a restaurant/lounge - I know you can at least get appetizers and burgers there, and my wife said they once had breakfast there with her work. I trust no one is planning to get tanked the night before the first class? :)

BTW, I'll be there tonight too, although I might come a bit late. See some of you later!

Guest wylie348

Hi All! I will head down to Brentwood mall a little earlier just to take a stroll down memory lane. Reservations were confirmed a while ago for ten spots (should be enough). They are under Wylie so that should help a bit.

I think our early start time wednesday should convince some of you to take it easy tonight! Of course if you are younger than me (which should not be too difficult) maybe you can handle it!

Looking forward to tonight!

:D

Guest happy2bme

It seriously is not looking good for me making the soiree tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful time. I'll look for people tommorrow who are looking a little blood shot in the eyes...

see you all at 8:15am !!!!:)

Archived