Premed 101 Forums

Option 2

ValérieP

Hey , can I do an option 2 course in the Fall semester and have it submitted by the January 15 deadline or option 1+ option 2 have to be both done before November 1st  (if we want to use classes from option 2) ? 

I have done all classes for option 1 except for 1 physic ( that i will be doing online  until end of december ) , and i also have done all class for option 2 except molecular biology that i will be doing in the fall semester.

Thanks everybody!

25 minutes ago, ValérieP said:

Hey , can I do an option 2 course in the Fall semester and have it submitted by the January 15 deadline or option 1+ option 2 have to be both done before November 1st  (if we want to use classes from option 2) ? 

I have done all classes for option 1 except for 1 physic ( that i will be doing online  until end of december ) , and i also have done all class for option 2 except molecular biology that i will be doing in the fall semester.

Thanks everybody!

I believe all prerequisites can be submitted by Jan 15, whether they are Option 1 or 2. I am doing orgo myself and depending on Option 2 this fall so I hope so :)