Premed 101 Forums

When does our registration become active on Infonet?

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

I already have a UofC account from a couple of previous courses. When will the tuition and fees show up for Medschool? June? July? the first week of class???

In the Degree Navigator my program has already been switched over to MD, but I don't know when the courses or fees will show up. There's something about a $100 deposit "due now", but I'm assuming that's the same as (or equivalent to) the $100 already there, so I'm ignoring it.

Guest mg83

when do the non-UofC students get our internet access for the on-line stuff? do you think they'll just mail a user name and password?

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I think what you're refering to is an IT user name - that's essentially your email address and pw, which also gives you acces to all other sorts of things online. You won't get that until you're here and they get us signed up with medIT (I think), probaby during o-week I would guess. Even for people with current ID's we may get new ones I suspect, as email addresses for students and employees are @ucalgary.ca, but med students are @med.ucalgary.ca.

I'm already juggling a staff ID and a stuent ID (from some unclassified courses - did undergrad at UofL), and whenever I log on to stuff their systems never know whether to treat me as staff or student - it will probably only get worse now...:lol

In any case, I think all the important stuff until o-week is in that pw protected part of the admissions site, so I wouldn't worry about anything else until we get there. See you then mg, unless they give you my UofA spot!

Archived