Premed 101 Forums

NEWS IS IN!!!

Guest loud noises

Guest mg83

I'm in as well!!!!!!!

But the weird thing is that they sent the word to my hotmail account whereas they had sent the interview invite to my ualberta account so a work to everyone....check all your e-mail accounts..

Plus the message was in my junk folder

Hope everyone else does well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jgray2

haha ... i'll post my own good news here in this thread instead :) i did a massive round of phone calls, saying thank-you over and over again like i had won a grammy for the very first time.

congrats you guys!

Guest mg83

I just called all my family in India...my dad was like....didn't you get in last year....i swear the man just does not listen. I ran out of people to call....I think i'm going to go for a massage and destress from all this craziness....see you guys in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wylie348

Really Happy for you Happy! Unless I make it in off the waitlist, I will not see you this fall so pick up the torch for the foosball if I do not make it!

:)

Guest Win2002

Wow congrats to everyone! You guys must be feeling sky high right about now! Enjoy your celebrations!

P.S. Happy - I'm sooo happy for ya! I remember you pulling and dishing out the congrats for all us ezboarders last year. Now its your turn to be on the receiving end! Grats!!!

Guest happy2bme

Seriously, I have a very good feeling that the IP waitlist will be moving more than last year and that many more of us ezboarders will be accepted. I think since almost all schools are notifying the same day/week that the movement will be more pronouced in the beginning of June than other years and we'll see alot more activity on the boards all at once again in a couple of weeks.

As for Foosball, Wylie I still have good thoughts that you're gonna be in Calgary come August, so I'm not jinxing that by taking over the cause...

To all who were accepted and moving to Calgary: Calgary is experiencing explosive growth and rental vacancy is again at an all time low. As soon as you are positive you are moving here START LOOKING for an apartment/suite etc. Any current students who are looking for new roommates this forum would be a good place to post. Aug 2 isn't far away....

To everyone thank you for your kind words, I'm quite excited to join you in August.

Guest medinvan

Just a question...did everyone who was not accepted today get waitlisted? That's the impression I got from the waitlist email which said

"All interviewed Alberta/non-Alberta applicants were rank-ordered by the admissions committee. The top 106 Albertans and top 19 non-Albertans have been sent emails of provisional acceptance and the remainder have been assigned a place on the waiting list. "

Does anyone know?

thanks

Guest lookgoodinscrubs

Congratulations everyone.

I sincerely hope that you take a huge break this summer! You deserve it.

O-week is going to be better than ever this year. We're all looking forward to meeting you.

LGIS.

Archived