Premed 101 Forums

Foosball

Guest wylie348

Guest wylie348

Well, I have been trying to stay out of the forums - and let Happy take care of all the posting :P - but here goes :

Last year I proprosed that when I get in at U of C I would start a pool to purchase a new foosball table for the med student lounge. Based upon my experiences at interviews this year, no one picked up on the pool as I did not get in.

I am again proposing to pitch in my portion of $50 towards the purchase of a new table (probably cost around $500-$600) for this fall. If I do not get in again this year, someone PLEASE pick up the cause. The table is falling apart!

Here is hoping for all of us - especially those of us waitlisted and did not get in last year!

Take care,

:)

Guest happy2bme
Well, I have been trying to stay out of the forums - and let Happy take care of all the posting

Well someone had to contribute to the forum Wylie, we all can't just be lurking about....LOL

Only 2 more sleeps till........either I'm still happy or somewhat in a state of discontent!

As for the foosball, you may be able to twist my arm to donate and help get the new table.... depending on my monday email.

Guest wylie348

Thanks Happy. I will try to ask as many people on Monday that are accepted - that way they will be really happy if not delirious, and may say yes!

Good luck Happy - I know it has been a long haul!

:D

Guest siRNA

Well...for those of you that don't know, Wylie is pretty good at foosball ... I got a chance to sample his skills during interview day . Hey Wylie, I've been working on my game so if all goes well, we're up for another match!!

Wylie- I was your Tuatara tour guide for the day so I'm sure you can figure out who I am :)

Anyhow, best of luck to you all!!!

J

Guest wylie348

Thanks Julius! I hope Adele let you know that you guys were great! Just think how much fun foosball would be with fewer broken players!

Here is hoping I get to see you guys at O Week!

:)

Archived